How to Apply
• Wash your hands & dry them with a clean towel.
• Clean the screen. Wipe it with a mild solvent like eyeglass cleaner or rubbing alcohol, which would not risk damage to low quality surrounding finishes.
Rub it dry with a soft cloth and remove as much lint as possible with a blower or by wiping lightly with a lint-free cloth, such as the microfiber wipe which comes with the screen protector.
• Check the placement of the screen protector. Carefully remove it from its packaging. Before you lift its backing, position the screen protector over the screen to see how much margin to leave on each side and ensure clearance of features such as camera spots and microphone holes.
• Remove residual bits of dust with a mild adhesive. Dust is the most important thing to remove from under a screen protector. Lightly dab a sticky note or a dirt clean film all over the screen. Looking at the reflection of a bright area on the screen at an angle will confirm the presence or absence of dust.
• Stick on the screen protector, aligning an edge carefully. Peel back the screen protector's backing from one end (leaving it on the other allows more control by holding that end). Align it with the correct edge of the screen, leaving the margin you determined previously and watching how the alignment of the sides perpendicular to it will fall. Then peel off the entire backing and smooth down the protector.
• Finished! Enjoy your gadget without fear.